We’d love your help – click below.
Purchasing Property: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Your Sanity Intact
Our very first eBook is in production. We’d love your help in ensuring that it has the most helpful content for those purchasing property.
The proposed content is as below:
We’d really appreciate your feedback and tell us if there’s anything we’ve missed, or anything else you, as a prospective purchaser, would like to see included.
- How much difference does a good solicitor make?
- What are the key steps of the process?
- What if you’re a cash buyer?
- What if you’re buying a leasehold property?
- What do you need to know about searches?
- What could complicate things?
- What do you need to know about the energy performance certificate (EPC)?
- How involved will the estate agent be?
- How much communication should you have with the seller?
- What do you need to know about stamp duty?
- What happens when contracts are exchanged?
- What should you do between exchange and completion?
- What happens on completion day?
- What happens post-completion?
- How long will it all take?
- How much does it cost to buy a property?
- What can you expect from your solicitor throughout the process?