Whether you’re buying or selling property, you want the same things from your lawyer:
- Speed – because who wants to wait 12 weeks to complete if it’s do-able in six?
- Accuracy – there’s no room for error when it comes to property transactions
- Expertise – when you don’t know what you don’t know, mistakes can be ruinous
Most law firms will tell you they can provide all of these things, but you should also want to deal with a lawyer who:
- Is straight-talking – no legalese here
- Cares that you understand what’s happening and why
Our decades of legal experience, Yorkshire approach to no-nonsense advice, and real care for our clients are what mark Newport Land and Law out from the rest.
We don’t believe in transactional relationships, preferring to build ones which last. That’s why most of our business comes from recommendations and repeat clients.